Social/Digital Media Manager - Bilingual
Thin Pig Media, a.k.a. TPM, is looking for an experienced Social/Digital Media Manager (a.k.a. SDMM), to wow its clients! Our SDMMs work in planning, creating and reporting on content for the digital and social media platforms of our clients. This role is responsible for managing multiple clients, building digital and social media strategies in line with our client's goals and voice, reporting current trends, client's progress, and competitor positions.
- Planning and coordinating strategic digital/social media engagement and outreach plans to help our clients meet their goals
- Managing digital/social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Monitoring and helping maintain the brand's social profiles
- Tracking and providing analytics and reports on digital/social media progress, trends, and competition; informing clients of the impact of our efforts and status updates on our work • Lead strategy calls with clients
- Provide guidance and strategy for our clients on various digital/social media platforms
- Minimum 3 years experience with social media platforms (this is not an entry-level position)
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish. Must be a native Spanish speaker.
- Preferred - Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Communications, Digital Media, Marketing, or Business
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be used in different scenarios for different clients
- Must have a passion for social media as a marketing tool, not just a platform to connect with friends • Experience using social media platforms for business/brands
- Experience creating, managing, and reporting on SEO, SEM, digital advertising campaigns using Google AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics, Google AdPlanner, and more. TravelAds a bonus!
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Agency/freelance/telecommuting experience preferred
- Highly organized, successful multi-tasker, detail-oriented, pro-active
- Excellent spelling and grammar in both English and Spanish languages; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Send us your resume and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org